Kathy Lindert, Hypnotist, Author of the Series “How to Fix Yourself”, and Executive Life Coach
Kathy Lindert is a Certified Hypnotist and a Certified Trainer with the National Guild of Hypnotist.
Kathy became a hypnotist in 2004. Kathy was a mortgage banker and was suffering with panic attacks due to the pressure of the job. Kathy had stopped smoking in 1987 with hypnosis and remembered how well it worked. After reading an article in Prevention Magazine on how hypnosis helps fears and phobias. She decided to give it a shot. Instead of going to a hypnotist, Kathy wanted to understand why this was happening and how to change and correct it. After one class, she was able to calm her nerves and stop the panic attacks. She also helped other family members with their issues and each time it was a success.
It was at that moment Kathy knew she had found her calling.
- Kathy continues her education by going to training classes, so she is always up to date on the new techniques to help her clients.
- Kathy is trained in NLP – Neuro-Linguistic-programming as well as EFT – Emotional Freedom Technique.
- Kathy also is a teacher at the Dental Institute of New Jersey, in Fairfield NJ, where she teaches Dentists and Chiropractors on how to calm your anxious patient using hypnosis techniques.
- Kathy is also a Life Coach, Author and Public Speaker.
- Kathy has helped thousands of people doing what she loves. Once you speak with Kathy, you will understand her process, and how she will help you.
- Kathy has one rule, if she does not think she can help you or if you are not ready to change, she will know in 30 minutes and will not charge you. Instead, you will be referred to other specialist or you can come back when you are ready.
Please call Kathy Lindert with any questions or to set up an appointment at (704)769-3400.
*** Actual results will vary per person.
6 REASONS TO CHOOSE KATHY LINDERT:
- She is an experienced hypnocounselor, certified by the National Guild of Hypnotists. She is also NGH-certified to train other hypnotists.
- Morris/Essex Health & Life Magazine featured Advanced Hypnosis Counseling in its December 2011 “Trends” section. Kathy was an Expert Advisor for the magazine’s Mother/Daughter Makeover Program.
- Kathy was an instructor at Parsippany Adult Continuing Education (PACE), regularly offering group sessions for Weight Loss, Smoking Session and Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT).
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield of New Jersey chose Kathy Lindert as a PERKS provider, working as a health coach as part of its employee health resource program.
- She is good at what she does! She has helped hundreds of clients change their behaviors so that they can improve their lives and achieve their goals.
- You will feel comfortable with her, and you will have FUN changing your life! You will work with her in one of more sessions, then leave with self-help techniques and a FREE reinforcement CD customized especially for you.
- Kathy recently served as an Expert Advisor for Morris/Essex Health & Life Magazine’s “Mother and Daughter Makeover Challenge”.
- Kathy is an approved PERKS Provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield of New Jersey employees.
- Kathy has also worked with the Union Resource Center in NJ. Through that organization, she offered discounts to union and military service members, as well as government workers and their families. See www.unionresourcecenter.com/nj/essex/hypnosisc.php.
- For those who want to stop smoking, Kathy is recommended as a help resource by the nationwidewww.iwanttoquitsmoking.com referral service.
- She is a referring hypnotist for Wendi.com.
- In addition to her blog on this website, Kathy is also a blogger on Patch. See her blogs at www.caldwells.patch.com and www.montville.patch.com.
- She is also a member of the following organizations: Montville Chamber of Commerce (www.montvillechamber.org), Network PLUS (www.joinnetworkplus.com).