Hypnosis for Fears
Overcome Your Fears with Hypnosis
Almost everyone has a fear towards something, whether it heights, flying, confined spaces or certain foods. Sometimes you may not even realize you have a fear until it surfaces.For many of us we live with these fears for years, finding ways to cope, usually this means avoiding it! The trouble with this is that this only reinforces our fear.
Beating Your Fears with Hypnosis
- Change the way you think about your fear
- Beat even the most intense fears!
- You could be free from your fear in just a few sessions
Avoiding the things that cause us fear is often harmless, however in many cases our fears can become very debilitating. You might have always dreamed of visiting another country, but couldn’t bare the thought of getting on a plane. You might have a fear of confined spaces or large crowds which prevents you from visiting certain places.
Fears can form in a number of ways, often because of a traumatic experience in childhood. For many people they don’t even remember how they developed the fear, which can make it difficult to overcome it.
If you are tired of the fear and debilitation of your fear and want to move forward, hypnosis could be for you.
How does hypnosis for fears work?
As a trained hypnotist, I can help you identify the root causes of your fears, empowering you to progress and clear your mind of these worries. My office is conveniently located in Charlotte, NC, just off I-485 on Brixham Hill Ave
Hypnosis can help you to change the way you think about your fear, removing the intense fear. In a state of hypnosis, an experienced hypnotist can give reinforcing words that change the way your subconscious thinks about the fear. With a few sessions you could be free from your fear, able to do the things that have held you back for years. You will also be given a reinforcement CD to help reinforce the new, positive state of thinking.
Common Fears: Do You Have Any of These?
There are thousands of recognized fears people suffer with. Here are just a small selection of common fears:
- Acrophobia: The fear of heights. People with this fear will avoid mountains, bridges, or the higher floors of buildings.
- Claustrophobia: The fear of enclosed or tight spaces.
- Aviatophobia: The fear of flying.
- Dentophobia: Fear of the dentist or dental procedures. It can be harmful if it prevents you from obtaining needed dental care.
- Hemophobia: Fear of blood or injury. A person with hemophobia may faint when they come in contact with their own or another person’s blood.
- Arachnophobia: Fear of spiders.
- Cynophobia: Fear of dogs.
- Ophidiophobia: Fear of snakes.
- Nyctophobia: Fear of the night-time or darkness.
Whatever fear you suffer with, you can put it behind you with hypnosis.
Hypnosis for Fears – Overcome Your Fears
No matter what your fear, hypnosis can help! Hypnosis is one of the most effective means of helping people to overcome their fears. Are you ready to change your life with hypnosis? Contact us today – you’ll be very happy you did!.