Visualization is used by top athletes, speakers and academics worldwide. It’s a proven skill used to help people achieve their peak performance and achieve any goal they set themselves.
How to use Visualization to achieve your goals
- Identify the goal you want to visualize. Find a comfortable place to sit and relax.
Or, sometimes I recommend that you “pretend” you are in the game.
- Eliminate all distractions. Turn off the phone, television, etc. One of the best times to do this is just before you go to sleep, or when you wake up in the morning. You know what works best for you.
- Close your eyes and focus on feeling relaxed. Do this by just breathing easily and letting the breathing relax you.
- Now, imagine yourself in the situation in which you want to improve. Create a picture in your mind of the sights, sounds, and smells. You can picture yourself succeeding in sports, on a test in school, getting a job, or wherever you want improvement in your life.
- See yourself happy that you have attained what you wanted. How does that feel? See yourself smiling and happy after reaching your goal. Take a moment to feel the pleasure and excitement of achieving this goal already complete.
- Picture yourself finishing the course and feeling great, both physically and emotionally.
- Visualize this a few minutes every day to make it happen.
AFFIRMATIONS TO HELP YOU SUCCEED
- Today, I am easily and effortlessly seeing my goal accomplished. It feels great to succeed.
- Today, I see myself successful, happy and full of life.
- Today, I see myself accomplishing ______________________ (your goal)
Master the skills you need to achieve your Mental Edge! Speak to our professional mental trainers & start maximizing your potential in Sports, Public Speaking, or anything you want to achieve!